Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today is the Day

How many of us actually live life as today being the day? I admit, I seldom do. We have so many things we are juggling that we don't always take the time for what God has for us today.

Well today, I am leaving on a jet plane, Lord willing. Lucas and Kristina have successfully completed the first leg of their flight and should be airborne soon again coming into Cincinnati. At 7:50 this evening we leave for DC.

Pray for us, please! Pray for our health and safety. Pray for our flight connections, hotel shuttles, luggage (sending and retrieving) and security checks. And pray that we have opportunity to demonstrate and declare our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Tomorrow I will not blog. We will be leaving DC in the morning and I probably will not have opportunity to do so. However, BJ may blog for us. Once we arrive Malawi on Saturday, I hope to be able to update you.

In His Care,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment