Friday, July 24, 2009

Tomorrow's Menu!

We will be having a baptismal service here tomorrow. We are expecting some chiefs and others plus several of the children here at Rainbow will be baptized. I hear we are eating goat! It will be my first experience with that. God is so good and is really doing great things here. Please continue to pray for us.

Having a wonderful time in Africa. Sorry for no messages but we have one very slow computer and too many people wanting to use it!

- Amy (from Facebook)

1 comment:

  1. Troy told me I made the blog so I had to check it out. We have been so busy I cannot believe it is Friday!

    As I sit here tonight journaling I am remembering so many things God has done! I cannot begin to tell you how he is moving here. As we prepare for this wonderful day of baptism tomorrow we are just so thankful to be here at such a time! God is so good to us! At the same time we are at that point in the trip where we start thinking about having to leave all of these wonderful children and friends on Sunday. Last year it was a VERY difficult day for both us and the children so please pray that we could enjoy the time we have left here and not think too much ahead.

    Thank you all for your prayers they mean more than you could ever know.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete